TOP PINBALL WIZARDS
COMPETE IN ST. LOUIS
The top 20 pinball players in Missouri
competed for the state championship
at The Silver Ballroom in St. Louis,
and a chance to represent the state
at the National IFPA Pinball Championship
in Denver, Colorado later this year.
There's a recent resurgence of interest
in this retro arcade gem,
with radical upgrades in technology
and video animation.
Players compete in pairs by playing the
same game, so there's a lot of strategy
behind which game they select to play
Final results in the state championship are:
1st Place - John Miller, St. Louis
2nd Place - Adam McKinnie, Columbia
3rd Place - Andrew Hrdlicka, St. Louis
Congratulations, Pin Wizards!









I don't remember when was the last time I played a video game... Should catch up sometime.
ReplyDeletexx
I've remembered those days, when I was young or a child jaja
ReplyDeleteI loved pinball!
Kisses
Great photos from the play room.
ReplyDeleteFrom Hilda