Oh, lucky you! We used to have a large patch behind our lake but this year, no wild daisies... :( I suppose the very bad weather is for something. I miss them not only for the beautiful sight they offer but for the number of interesting mini creatures I find on the flowers! Keep well Rick!
Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture, indeed :)))
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Oh, lucky you!
ReplyDeleteWe used to have a large patch behind our lake but this year, no wild daisies... :(
I suppose the very bad weather is for something. I miss them not only for the beautiful sight they offer but for the number of interesting mini creatures I find on the flowers!
Keep well Rick!
Que tal Rick?
ReplyDeletePreciosa imagen nos dejas para nuestro deleite, toda una explosión de color primaveral, un abrazo compañero.
Happy flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love daisies, we don't get many here unfortunately….
ReplyDelete