Not sure if I've told ya before but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE cold weather: rain, snow, ice... ufffffffffff!!!! I'd be so happy if we could have that in here... but sadly, i will never be able to take pics like those or feel that cold (unless I change country lol)
La última es muy bonita. Me gusta el contraste.
ReplyDeleteWow that does look cold!! Take care and keep warm Diane
ReplyDeletePreciosas imágenes Rick, pero que frío!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!
ReplyDeleteNot sure if I've told ya before but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE cold weather: rain, snow, ice... ufffffffffff!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd be so happy if we could have that in here... but sadly, i will never be able to take pics like those or feel that cold (unless I change country lol)
Beautiful pics, Rick.
The 1st one... uffff!
ReplyDeleteWinter is here but no snow or ice.
Nice photos.
· hugs
· LMA · & · CR ·
If you get snow send it down here.
ReplyDeleteIncredible to wake up to this after beautiful weather....
ReplyDeleteoh!
ReplyDeletewe have to remember to leave the wipers up off the glass, i forget all the time
great photos
J'adore ta première photo...
ReplyDeleteUne gourmandise de Noël...
Superbe !!