Hello, Rick, for a long time.Lovely images, especially the first one.Have a happy week.
Looks like a different world... I can feel the specific atmosphere - you've caught it in you pics!:)
Y qué bonito estar rodeados de arte. Las fotos me encantan, son preciosas todas y las casas...Muchos besos, me alegra que ya estés mejor :)
I know maybe is not the idea, but I found that 3rd pic kinda creepy :s hihihi
Exhibition pictures look intriguing.An interesting post about.Greeting
Yo para el arte soy muy clásica. Lo moderno no lo entiendo. Me encantan los edificios.Besos de vuelta, Rick :)
Fantástico reportaje, Colorado es un buen sitio para visitar y también par ir de compras....
Hello, Rick, for a long time.
ReplyDeleteLovely images, especially the first one.
Have a happy week.
Looks like a different world... I can feel the specific atmosphere - you've caught it in you pics!:)
ReplyDeleteY qué bonito estar rodeados de arte. Las fotos me encantan, son preciosas todas y las casas...
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos, me alegra que ya estés mejor :)
I know maybe is not the idea, but I found that 3rd pic kinda creepy :s hihihi
ReplyDeleteExhibition pictures look intriguing.
ReplyDeleteAn interesting post about.
Greeting
Yo para el arte soy muy clásica. Lo moderno no lo entiendo. Me encantan los edificios.
ReplyDeleteBesos de vuelta, Rick :)
Fantástico reportaje, Colorado es un buen sitio para visitar y también par ir de compras....
ReplyDelete