If they ever do build the dam you can put your cabin on pontoons.
Un tranquilo fin de semana, unas imágenes magníficas.Un abrazo Rick
I believe it was heaven!! Lucky one!!
Eres la envidia de todos!! Un abrazo amigo
Nice cabin! You have there all you need.Kisses, Rick.
That does look like heaven to me!
Heaven, indeed!Wonderful place, with a privileged view!A very nice cabin! I love the photos! Even the rocks love to be there... :-)KissesAna
Nice series. The stone hearts are lovely.
If they ever do build the dam you can put your cabin on pontoons.
ReplyDeleteUn tranquilo fin de semana, unas imágenes magníficas.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
I believe it was heaven!! Lucky one!!
ReplyDeleteEres la envidia de todos!!
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo amigo
Nice cabin! You have there all you need.
ReplyDeleteKisses, Rick.
That does look like heaven to me!
ReplyDeleteHeaven, indeed!
ReplyDeleteWonderful place, with a privileged view!
A very nice cabin! I love the photos! Even the rocks love to be there... :-)
Kisses
Ana
Nice series. The stone hearts are lovely.
ReplyDelete