I read a story about a guy that put up a dummy hanging from the gutter, ladder on the ground, and Christmas lights danging. The police got so many calls they made him take it down.
jojojojojo...
Hay que facilitar el camino, si quieres regalos.Un abrazo Rick
Not sure if Santa is going in or trying to escape Rick 😀
Los Santas de hoy en día están delgados, van al gimnasio y toman zumos de verduras...jejeUn abrazo
I like this! lol
This Santa is in trouble! :)
a very funny photogood weekend:)
I really like you post good blog,Thanks for your sharing.แตกใน xxx
:) :)
I read a story about a guy that put up a dummy hanging from the gutter, ladder on the ground, and Christmas lights danging. The police got so many calls they made him take it down.
ReplyDeletejojojojojo...
ReplyDeleteHay que facilitar el camino, si quieres regalos.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
Not sure if Santa is going in or trying to escape Rick 😀
ReplyDeleteLos Santas de hoy en día están delgados, van al gimnasio y toman zumos de verduras...jeje
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I like this! lol
ReplyDeleteThis Santa is in trouble! :)
ReplyDeletea very funny photo
ReplyDeletegood weekend
:)
I really like you post good blog,Thanks for your sharing.
ReplyDeleteแตกใน xxx
:) :)
ReplyDelete