WHY IS MY FINGER PINK?
While spending an unexpected
night in the hospital,
I woke up to find myself
entangled by wires
connected to various parts
of my body.
I was especially startled
to find my index finger tip
glowing a brilliant pink.
It didn't hurt,
so I quickly found my pillow
and returned to sleep.
This morning, my nurse
explained it was the latest
in pulse oximetry.
A device that passes harmless
wavelengths of light
through the finger to
measure accurate concentrations
of arterial hemoglobin.
(E.T. phone home!)
Buena imagen Rick, lo malo es haberla tomado. Que te mejores.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I hope you are feeling better real soon, Rick.
ReplyDeleteOh dear! What a fright!
ReplyDeleteThey did not remove your camera or cell this time, Rick.
Hope you feel better soon.
Eres tremendo, ni así te estás quieto...
ReplyDeleteEspero que salgas pronto y que no sea nada.
Un abrazo amigo
Be well!!!
ReplyDelete