: )))I went to an art gallery as well! Yesterday. Now that I think of it... my top was quite colourful but a bit more subdued that the gentleman's shirt. : ))
I don't think that I ever thought of what to wear to the art museum. Fun photo, especially considering this. Happy Birthday Rick! I hope you have a very nice celebration and day.
Of course you didn't, Tammie.Thanks for the birthday wishes!xo
Thank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.ดูหนังออนไลน์
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
: )))
ReplyDeleteI went to an art gallery as well! Yesterday. Now that I think of it... my top was quite colourful but a bit more subdued that the gentleman's shirt. : ))
I don't think that I ever thought of what to wear to the art museum.
ReplyDeleteFun photo, especially considering this.
Happy Birthday Rick! I hope you have a very nice celebration and day.
Of course you didn't, Tammie.
DeleteThanks for the birthday wishes!
xo
Thank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.
ReplyDeleteดูหนังออนไลน์
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete