THE WEST COAST IS AFLAME
Consider this . . .
7,700 separate wild fires in 5 states.
3,200,000 acres destroyed.
5,000 homes and structures destroyed.
Imagine finding what is now left
of your home, your belongings.
It will be months until it's safe
to breath the air in half the nation's
metropolitan areas.
It's time to consider the consequences
of climate change.
Wake up people.


This is an unforgettable experience my score was about 450. I couldn’t get anything at all due to low fico. I had a few negatives, my profile was laden with hard inquiries. So I went online and found a credit company on a blog I contacted them on (310) 879 2541, and after further agreement I made with him, I made a decision that if he can help me, I will forever be in their debt, they assured me they will do everything possible to fix my credit. After 7 days I couldn’t believe my eyes, they deleted everything bad on my credit profile including my hard inquiries and increased my score to 790 and added two trade lines. They made me the happiest woman on earth. Please if you have a similar issues contact LANX CREDIT SOLUTION. Here is their mail LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. thanks.
ReplyDeleteIncredibly sad!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm - Do you really think that CO2 is a pollutant?
ReplyDeleteDo you believe that human activity is causing all this climate change?
Are you an ALGORE follower?
Can you tell that there is something missing in the actual cause for all of these fires in the west?
Dr Judith Curry is a bona fide lifetime climate scientist if anyone is. She was for decades an insider to the process of attempting to track global warming and its causes. Then there was an event that caused her to step back and review all the components she’d previously taken on trust and was quickly appalled by the huge gaps in empirical evidence as well as theoretical underpinnings of the so called consensus.
Very swiftly the world fell upon her and she’s been termed a heretic.
This brief clip alone tells you the whole thing is lies, in my opinion. Obviously I’ve heard a lot more than you’re hearing here, but look how desperate they are for her not to speak.
She gave testimony earlier that day and you can easily find it.
https://rumble.com/vrk6pp-operationradiation-2.0.html
ReplyDelete