

THIS BLOG
TEMPORARILY ON HOLD
Effective today,
Pic-A-Day blog is shut down,
due to out-of-town assignment.
No access to internet or computer,
and unable to post photos.
Please excuse the temporary absence.
Pic-A-Day blog will return.
Here's wishing all a
Happy, Prosperous & Peaceful New Year!
be back soon buddy .....n have a great year .....
ReplyDeleteIl faut bien que les géants de la photo se reposent au moins une fois dans l'année.
ReplyDeleteBonne année à toi, en toute amitié,
Roger
Olá Rick feliz ano novo felicidades para você e os seus.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
ReplyDeleteso I'll be back later. Happy New Year to you
ReplyDeleteHave a good New Year Rick. We will all await your return.
ReplyDeleteTrevor
Happy new year! I hope you will be back soon!
ReplyDeleteAgneta
Happy New Year and best wishes for 2011.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Sweden! :-)
Happy New Year, friend.
ReplyDeleteA lot of kisses and thank you for your visit.
Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteWish you a great time travelling! Hope to see you back soon!
Love, E
Que pena!!! cuando vuelvas estare encantado de admirar tus obras. Un abrazo y cuidate mucho.
ReplyDeleteSomething like ... brewed hot coffee, I took out the drawer oatmeal cookies, I come to you and read: closed! Eh ... no nothing, you will need to wait patiently.
ReplyDeleteRick, I wish you good health in the New Year, happiness and prosperity of fate :o)
Dorota
Ps. Just back!!!
volte logo, gosto muito das fotos e dos poemas
ReplyDeleteOk, anyway, good luck !
ReplyDelete