



WHAT SNOW BRINGS
Nothing like a fresh coat of powdery snow
to make the neighborhood
"quiet and white."
Neighbors staying home from work,
students with a day off from school,
not so many cars on the streets,
dad getting help clearing the walk . . .
and a goat made of snow!
Lots of snow men around,
but this was my first snow goat.
(Some good things happened when it snowed here.)
:-) all very nice and lovely
ReplyDeletejeez that's a fair bit of snow huh!? greetings from Barcelona.
ReplyDeletewww.kamjey.com
Is that meant to be a giraffe?
ReplyDeleteI like the goat thing , I like that house And I like that white snowy scenery....In short I like it all :)
ReplyDeletehehe teamwork!
ReplyDeleteReally nice "snowman"!
greetings Ilka!
OMG! Here we're having 40º more or less.. It sucks and my air condicionar is not working =/
ReplyDeleteLove snow, that particular white landscape. Here is practically impossible.. so I envy u, but in a good way, always haha
Is that your house? Nice! It's like in the movies jaja
oxox! :)
I think that a 'goat' beats a 'snowman' hands down Rick..
ReplyDeletebeautiful snowy landscape. i particularly like the perspective of the first shot. have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDelete