TAKING A BREAK
Yes, the above card
was sent to me.
It seems I need some
cardio "valve work",
and will be taking some
medical leave.
So no blog for a while.
Or emails. Or dancing.
Or driving!*
Anyway, I'll be back!
*(They're taking my car keys from me. Yipes!)
You have many people who are awaiting your health.
ReplyDeleteEverything will be okay, I know!
Rick, take care and see you soon!
Many positive energies travel to your home ...
See you soon!
(I'm a little scared, but I think it is a normal reaction ... this is the truth, but you have to be strong and you are an example of strength)
A big hug ...
xx
Take care, dear Rick, all the best for you! I'll be waiting when you recover. xoxo
ReplyDeleteDon't worry...everything's gonna be alright! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Ilka
•♫♫ Tenha fé e confiança em Deus.
ReplyDeleteVocê irá recuperar logo, logo.
Beijinhos de sua amiga brasileira.
•♫♫
I miss you.
ReplyDeleteA cuidarse mucho, aquí estaremos esperando!
ReplyDeleteUn fuerte abrazo.
I hope you are ok, look after yourself
ReplyDeleteRick todo estará bien, te dejo mis saludos y estaré pendiente, un abrazo desde lejos ;)
ReplyDeleteMy dear friend. I know that sometimes it seems that I am not, but always I am. Sometimes I do not comment, but I have never stopped admiring your beautiful photographies (a caress for the eyes).
ReplyDeleteTake care, Rick. I´ll be waiting for you.
A lot of kisses.
Very funny card!
ReplyDeleteHope everything will be okay so you can be back soon!
Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.
***
Take care, Rick****
Thinking of you and wishing you the very best, Rick.
ReplyDeleteHello Rick,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear this, but send you light and wishes for a beautiful recovery!
Oh goodness, Rick! Somehow, today I thought of you. I asked myself why I have not seen a post from you for a while and today I found this. I hope you are well. You will be in my prayers. Take care, Rick!
ReplyDeleteBienvenue au club, Rick. Je suis aussi un rescapé d'un infarctus, mais peut-être n'en es-tu pas là.
ReplyDeleteTu verras, les chirurgiens nous réparent bien maintenant.
Je te souhaite du courage et un prompt rétablissement.
Avec mon amitié,
Roger
Hello! In this very busy evening, all of a sudden, a thought about you came up to my mind. I realized that I haven't heard anything from you since a long time and came to see what's going on...
ReplyDeleteDear Rick, if you need a break, then take it! It'll be for the best! And together with the spring, very soon I believe, you'll continue to reveal the beauties of the world around, its best sides... Something that you do in such a perfect way! Take care!
Oh Rick, you were on my thoughts and oh no I saw this… I hope you well now and look forward seeing you back here. Take care and wishing you well.
ReplyDeleteMady