Ah dear! THAT time of the year already!! Where has summer gone?!! They must have had a lot of fun and you too! Halloween is not the in thing around where I live! We used to have kids ring at our door in North Carolina when we lived there... Down memory lane! LOL!
Diaboliquement sympathique, ce repas de sorcières !
ReplyDeleteBelle soirée. Bises aux sorcières si tu les revois.
Amitiés.
Roger
Here we have this tradition ... just some small games in schools ...
ReplyDeletebut alas ... it's different ... parties are witches themselves!!! ... rsrsrsrs
jajajaja
ReplyDeleteI want to be a sweet bitch!!
Kisses
They look like a fun bunch.
ReplyDeleteAh dear!
ReplyDeleteTHAT time of the year already!!
Where has summer gone?!!
They must have had a lot of fun and you too!
Halloween is not the in thing around where I live!
We used to have kids ring at our door in North Carolina when we lived there... Down memory lane! LOL!
Fun pics. I love it.
ReplyDeletexx Ilka