HOME SWEET HOME
This is someone's home,
in a remote but beautiful wooded area
in southern Missouri.
An original log cabin.
Nothing fancy, to be sure.
Plastic storm proofing,
a wood stove no doubt.
Cozy enough during our
long cold winter.
And no mortgage!
Who's to say
this isn't someone's castle?
(I like it.)

A home is a home. It has a chimney so whoever lives there can keep warm. Maybe a secret millionaire hermit. :) I wonder if there is internet:)
ReplyDeleteSimply but confotable
ReplyDeleteyes, pretty cool and rustic. I love how we can see how it was put together. but then again i am a wee bit partial as i live in a wee log cabin too.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice getaway.
ReplyDeleteNo mortgage,,,,!!!
ReplyDeletealthough in Greece owning a house is a state of mind, and mortgages have a different twist, having a room of one's own is precious enough
ReplyDeleteoh and have a great day dear Ricky :*
ReplyDelete