INSIDE BLUEBERRY HILL
Blueberry Hill has become a famous
local landmark and national destination,
especially for first time visitors to St. Louis.
Located in the heart of "the Loop,"
there are so many reasons to spend time here:
There are 4 bars, 5 party rooms, tournament dart area,
and the famous "Duck Room", a nationally known
performance stage for touring bands and recording artists.
(Chuck Berry plays here once a month.)
Plus, Blueberry Hill is a virtual museum for displays
of nationally known collections of rock-and-roll
memorabilia, vintage lunch boxes, baseball cards,
album covers, juke boxes, and collectable dolls.
The food is excellent, but you never mind
waiting for a table because there's so much to see.







C'est un lieu où je me plairais très certainement. Il est beau, convivial et chaleureux. Trois raisons de prendre un pot avec toi.
ReplyDeleteAmicalement.
Roger
°º♫♬° ·.
ReplyDeleteBela série, alegre, cheia de detalhes da decoração do ambiente.
░B░O░M
░D░O░M░I░N░G░O !!!
✿⊱°•
Beijinhos.
Brasil.
。♪♫♫°•.¸
It is a perfect place to spend a Sunday!
ReplyDelete:)
I'll see something on your blog ... I've seen precious stones ...