Hi Rick, Many thanks for your kind thoughts :) Your photos are exquisite and very beautiful. When we lived in NC, I was also taken by the lights and decorations in every garden. I guess you are surrounded by your family and I wish you a warm and happy Xmas :) I'll only be back beginning of January and might be able to get on the net easily. Hugs from the Alps!
Un año más vuelven esas luces ;-)
ReplyDeleteFelices fiestas, Rick.
Un abrazo.
Felices Fiestas, Rick.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Lovely Rick!!Its just the same here in my place..we have adopte the American style and we love it :)))
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you
xxxx
Hi Rick,
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for your kind thoughts :)
Your photos are exquisite and very beautiful.
When we lived in NC, I was also taken by the lights and decorations in every garden.
I guess you are surrounded by your family and I wish you a warm and happy Xmas :)
I'll only be back beginning of January and might be able to get on the net easily.
Hugs from the Alps!
waouh ! Merry Xmas
ReplyDeleteTake Care and Have a Magical Holiday Season
ReplyDeletexoxo, Isabella
Feliz Navidad Rick
ReplyDeletellena de luz , de paz y de armonia
un abrazo de osa
:)
Sou capaz de passar hora observando e me encantando com essas luzes "mágicas"
ReplyDeleteBeijos natalinos Rick!!!
Siempre me han gustado esas casas adornadas con las luces de Navidad.
ReplyDeleteFeliz Navidad amigo Rick!!
Beautiful lights! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas Rick with your family. And a wonderful New Year. Where did this year go? All the best. x
ReplyDeleteHyvää Joulua - Kuvakasta Vuotta 2016...
ReplyDeletehttp://eskoalamaunu.blogspot.fi/
I wish you a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHyvää Joulua, Rick.
Mis mejores deseos para estas Navidades, para ti, tu familia y amigos.
ReplyDeleteUn saludo desde Salamanca.
Beautiful lights !
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Rick.