MYSTERY ROCK
Recent floods have deposited
new and unusual rocks
along area river gravel bars.
I discovered a curious "rock"
this past week,
and am hard pressed to classify
this specimen.
Possible considerations:
( ) Missouri limestone
( ) Stalagmite from a local cave
( ) Alien navigation device
( ) Ancient Egyptian sculpture
( ) Future paper weight for my desk
No le des más vueltas, úsala como pisapapeles, quedará muy bien en tu escritorio porque es bien rara ;)
ReplyDeleteUn beso
bocca di ippopotamo,egiziano ovviamente!;)ciao Rick
ReplyDeleteLinda!!! Adoro pedras, cristais, cascalho e tudo isso!!! ( risos )
ReplyDeleteDesde criança sempre fui assim... ( minha mãe é quem não gostava!!! )
Bjus Rick
I think the ancient Egyptian sculpture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fascinating design.
I wonder if the man made ...;-)
La última opción creo que va a ser la mejor...
ReplyDeleteNr 4 and 5!!
ReplyDeleteFascinating what one can find along the shore/Beach
I would totally use it as a paperweight.
ReplyDeleteinteresting shape.... Definitely use it as a paperweight.
ReplyDelete