I'm still a chicken when it comes to doing stuff on ice.. and I live in Finland, where at winter everything seems to happen on ice.
Well it seems the birds still have a little space to get some food in the open pound!Hockey is a great sport!!thanx for sharing Rick!!xxx
Tu crois que les canards vont se mettre au Hockey ?Sympa, tes photos, comme d'habitude , mon cher Rick. Belle journée.Roger
Lo que para unos no es muy bueno, otros lo disfrutan, c´est la vie.Kissssssss
Schön das die Enten noch Platz haben.GrußNoke
Walking on ice?! Not me!
Jeje! Los patos también patinan!
Cool pictures!
This question is almost as good as Hamlet's (to be or not to be), if not even better. I got a big smile on my face. Lovely text and photos.
I'm still a chicken when it comes to doing stuff on ice.. and I live in Finland, where at winter everything seems to happen on ice.
ReplyDeleteWell it seems the birds still have a little space to get some food in the open pound!
ReplyDeleteHockey is a great sport!!
thanx for sharing Rick!!
xxx
Tu crois que les canards vont se mettre au Hockey ?
ReplyDeleteSympa, tes photos, comme d'habitude , mon cher Rick.
Belle journée.
Roger
Lo que para unos no es muy bueno, otros lo disfrutan, c´est la vie.
ReplyDeleteKissssssss
Schön das die Enten noch Platz haben.
ReplyDeleteGruß
Noke
Walking on ice?! Not me!
ReplyDeleteJeje! Los patos también patinan!
ReplyDeleteCool pictures!
ReplyDeleteThis question is almost as good as Hamlet's (to be or not to be), if not even better. I got a big smile on my face. Lovely text and photos.
ReplyDelete