THE MISSING INGREDIENT
When photographing a new restaurant,
the food, the decor, the kitchen and staff
are of course "de rigueur."
But there's one indispensable missing ingredient
that completes the picture . . .
and that is the customer!
People, enjoying the atmosphere,
participating in the experience,
ordering and eating the great food.
That first moment occurred last evening
at the fabulous new restaurant
OLIVE & OAK.
(Now open for reservations and fine dining,
in Webster Groves, Missouri.)
(314) 397-9150
If I ever get to Missouri I will pop in. Great photos. Diane
ReplyDeleteMe alegro que tengan mucha y buena clientela.
ReplyDeleteBuenas fotos Rick
ReplyDeleteNice photos. The best one, the latest.
hugs
· LMA · & · CR ·
I agree that the best photo is the last. Sweet-face girls:)
ReplyDeletewonderful insight and images
ReplyDeletethe customer makes the experience complete.
Bon appetit!
ReplyDeleteThe kids in the last photo are so cute.
ReplyDelete