FAVORITE NEW DINNER SPOT
As a discriminating bachelor male,
with sophisticated tastes
(and a refined palate),
there are evenings when I choose
to leave the cooking to a local eatery.
Nothing too fancy, mind you,
but a quiet, comfortable table
with a kitchen that
knows something about food . . .
and perhaps some intellectual stimulus,
like "JEOPARDY".
Imagine my excitement when I discovered
this corner table, with amazing heart art,
and a flat-screen TV, tuned in to
my favorite nightly game show . . .
JEOPARDY, hosted by Alex Trebek.
(I've found my nightly dinner spot.)
Last evening's category was
WHO HAD THE HIT?
The answer --
FROM THE '70s,
"LOVE HURTS."
You've got 30 seconds.
Name the band.
(And your answer must be
in the form of a question.)
Go . . .
Un rincón tranquilo y artístico ¡vaya corazón!
ReplyDeleteUn beso
Nazareth?
ReplyDeletexx
Wow Carmen, you're good!
DeleteGood restaurants can be found in the peace and quiet.
ReplyDeleteSong shows the band Nazareth.
Great song, I like it.
Con Internet es muy fácil...jeje
ReplyDeleteUna buena foto de un buen sitio.
Un lugar para cenar y mientras también charlar.
ReplyDeleteUn beso.
Un lugar para cenar y mientras también charlar.
ReplyDeleteUn beso.