WINTER'S TROPICAL REFUGE
Even on the coldest days
(like yesterday)
I am comforted to know
I can escape winter's windiest pain,
escaping to the Climatron
at Missouri Botanical Garden,
a tropical jungle paradise
no matter St. Louis' frozen weather.
A warm tropical experience
awaits visitors to this perfect climate
for rare plants from around the world.
The world famous Orchid Show
opens here Feb. 6 - Mar. 27.
(I love how my glasses and camera lens
fogs up when I first enter the Climatron.)
Un lugar espectacular y rico en belleza donde escapar del frío. Debe ser como entrar en un micromundo.
ReplyDeleteBesossss
Es como un viaje en el tiempo.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo, Rick
Beautiful place and wonderful photos! I like you love how your glasses and camera lens fogs up....
ReplyDeleteUn pequeño paraíso en el invierno. Buenas fotos Rick y esa última empañada genial!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteall of them are beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteVery nice picks.
Have a good weekend.
xx
Oh one of my favourite places to visit: botanical gardens.... Beautiful!
ReplyDelete