Ooh, perfect pic!! That´s beautiful!!Kisssssssss
Capricho del viento jugando con la nieve en los árboles.Un abrazo.
Preciosa y mágica fotografía. Un saludo desde Salamanca.
Estupenda Rick, me encanta.
I like it...It will be water for the tree.Un abrazo.
I like the photo and a poem!
Great photo, and backdrop of the blue sky.
Snow does have its own artistic quality. And, you are right, it is best when it is not slamming into people. lol
Snow is the best when it is playing everywhere like this. Lovely shot.
Ooh, perfect pic!! That´s beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteKisssssssss
Capricho del viento jugando con la nieve en los árboles.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Preciosa y mágica fotografía.
ReplyDeleteUn saludo desde Salamanca.
Estupenda Rick, me encanta.
ReplyDeleteI like it...It will be water for the tree.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
I like the photo and a poem!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, and backdrop of the blue sky.
ReplyDeleteSnow does have its own artistic quality. And, you are right, it is best when it is not slamming into people. lol
ReplyDeleteSnow is the best when it is playing everywhere like this. Lovely shot.
ReplyDelete