There has to to be very very beautiful - all trees with blooms.
Curious but attractive contrast. Yes, this year the weather has become very crazy, something we are not doing well, I think.Hugs!!!
A strange year, the stations are changing, winter looks like summer and in spring it's autumn.Have a nice weekend, Rick.
Magical images... A pleasure and happy weekend!!Kisses!
Preciosas tomas Rick! Las plantas y los insectos están un poco desconcertados...
Superbe. Le magnolia est le seul arbre à fleurir en même temps sur terre quel que soit sa latitude.Bien amicalement.Roger
Very early I would say. But nice, isn't it?
Blooms are good, I think! I am looking forward to seeing ours!
I can almost smell them, early but so lovely. x
There has to to be very very beautiful - all trees with blooms.
ReplyDeleteCurious but attractive contrast. Yes, this year the weather has become very crazy, something we are not doing well, I think.
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
A strange year, the stations are changing, winter looks like summer and in spring it's autumn.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend, Rick.
Magical images... A pleasure and happy weekend!!
ReplyDeleteKisses!
Preciosas tomas Rick! Las plantas y los insectos están un poco desconcertados...
ReplyDeleteSuperbe. Le magnolia est le seul arbre à fleurir en même temps sur terre quel que soit sa latitude.
ReplyDeleteBien amicalement.
Roger
Very early I would say. But nice, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteBlooms are good, I think! I am looking forward to seeing ours!
ReplyDeleteI can almost smell them, early but so lovely. x
ReplyDelete