Muy ricas las galletas de menta, pero Metta mucho más; es una niña muy linda.Have a good day.
Adorable picture!Mint is my favorite. I drink mint tea in the evenings.Mint Chocolate also like . :-)
Nice photo and appetizing!! :-)Kisses!!
I love Thin Mint!!! Cute child:)
Es difícil resistirse a esas galletas y menos aún a esa vendedora...
Metta is beautiful!!Mmmmm, I love everything sweet with mint - chocolate, ice-cream, I must look around for cookies.:D
omg i wish we had girl scoot cookies here. I really loved the thin mints, frozen too! And the ones with peanut butter.. hmm If there's something I miss about the states is definitely this :)
Frozen are very rich!Beautiful photo :)
rs... So nice, beautiful picture.Hugs!
Frozen is the way to go!
Muy ricas las galletas de menta, pero Metta mucho más; es una niña muy linda.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day.
Adorable picture!
ReplyDeleteMint is my favorite. I drink mint tea in the evenings.
Mint Chocolate also like . :-)
Nice photo and appetizing!! :-)
ReplyDeleteKisses!!
I love Thin Mint!!! Cute child:)
ReplyDeleteEs difícil resistirse a esas galletas y menos aún a esa vendedora...
ReplyDeleteMetta is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, I love everything sweet with mint - chocolate, ice-cream, I must look around for cookies.:D
omg i wish we had girl scoot cookies here. I really loved the thin mints, frozen too! And the ones with peanut butter.. hmm If there's something I miss about the states is definitely this :)
ReplyDeleteFrozen are very rich!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo :)
rs... So nice, beautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Frozen is the way to go!
ReplyDelete