Bonjour Rick,J'adore les citrouilles et je suis impatiente d'en trouver par chez nous, merci pour ces belles photos :)Belle journée, bises !
Hi Rick, I´m here again!Back with autumn about to see these pumpkins so beautiful. Yes, it's pumpkin time. Hugs.
Magníficas tonalidades Rick, la variedad de colores es increíble.Un abrazo
Bonitos detalles Rick, la última me gusta mucho.
Great shots and amazing details and perspectives...As usual a great work!!!All the best!Ana
Delicious post!I love those colors...Big and orange kisses(^)
I already have a few! Fall is my favorite time of the year. The stranger the pumpkin the better, as far as I am concerned.
Bonjour Rick,
ReplyDeleteJ'adore les citrouilles et je suis impatiente d'en trouver par chez nous, merci pour ces belles photos :)
Belle journée, bises !
Hi Rick, I´m here again!Back with autumn about to see these pumpkins so beautiful. Yes, it's pumpkin time. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteMagníficas tonalidades Rick, la variedad de colores es increíble.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Bonitos detalles Rick, la última me gusta mucho.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots and amazing details and perspectives...
ReplyDeleteAs usual a great work!!!
All the best!
Ana
ReplyDeleteDelicious post!
I love those colors...
Big and orange kisses
(^)
I already have a few! Fall is my favorite time of the year. The stranger the pumpkin the better, as far as I am concerned.
ReplyDelete