Monday, September 26, 2016

Pic Today 9/26/16











FAVORITE STOPS
AT "CRYSTAL FEST"

This year's Midwest Crystal Fest
was a huge success,
with "something for everyone."

. . . energy workers, metaphysical healing,
    meditation circles, yoga, scavenger hunts, 
   live music, jewelry, and amazing crystals!

     These are some of our favorite people . . .
 

5 comments:

  1. nice!i thought it was you! :))))Happy monday to ya sweet friend:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnífico Rick, hay que cargarse de energía para el otoño.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellos parecen muy interesantes, buenos retratos Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fair interesting and beautiful pictures, Rick.
    I like minerals much. In fact, I have a collection I've been doing slowly, but not too hard; quietly.
    I like your blog. There are very interesantesy things I'll stay a while enjoying them.
    At the moment, I'm in as a follower to not miss anything of what you go publishing.
    Greetings from Spain :)

    ReplyDelete