El tiempo está bastante loco y la Naturaleza desorientada.Un abrazo
I'll have to check under the leaves today and see if I have a few popping up also.
Con este tiempo todos confusos, buenos detalles Rik.Un abrazo
Discovered this yesterday soon!! Love your hopeful pics!Happy Sunday dear Rick.xx
The weather went crazy everywhere... poor sprouts, they can't survive.Nice pics, Rick.
What ... you have already spring ... ?
Oh my goodness, lucky you!!
Es un deleite venir a disfrutar de tus imágenes.Muchos besos, amigo Rick y muy feliz tarde de domingo.
Un tiempo loco para en un mundo mucho más...Bien visto RickUn abrazo
We are having warm temps here in KY as well. However, nothing sprouting just yet!
Well ... climate change is felt everywhere ... but who gives importance to that?...I believe that in the next 4 years no one will think about it much... it's a feeling...I love both... specially the first one...HugsAna
El tiempo está bastante loco y la Naturaleza desorientada.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I'll have to check under the leaves today and see if I have a few popping up also.
ReplyDeleteCon este tiempo todos confusos, buenos detalles Rik.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Discovered this yesterday soon!! Love your hopeful pics!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday dear Rick.
xx
The weather went crazy everywhere... poor sprouts, they can't survive.
ReplyDeleteNice pics, Rick.
What ... you have already spring ... ?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, lucky you!!
ReplyDeleteEs un deleite venir a disfrutar de tus imágenes.
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos, amigo Rick y muy feliz tarde de domingo.
Un tiempo loco para en un mundo mucho más...
ReplyDeleteBien visto Rick
Un abrazo
We are having warm temps here in KY as well. However, nothing sprouting just yet!
ReplyDeleteWell ... climate change is felt everywhere ... but who gives importance to that?...
ReplyDeleteI believe that in the next 4 years no one will think about it much... it's a feeling...
I love both... specially the first one...
Hugs
Ana