Seguro que encuentras algunas...pero suerte amigo!Un abrazo
I wish you luck.Send me some!!
Suerte!Y buen fin de semanaxx
Best of luck to you! A friend of ours found a couple of Morels. It is time!
Seguro que si, buena caza, solo es buscar.Un abrazo Rick
Good luck Rick.Here we are growing fish shell soo much rain....Wish you a great weekend my dear! :)))Anita
Good luck. Diane
Good luck with hunting mushrooms!
Beautiful very original photo.good weekend.Little kisses:)
Good luck, Rick!I love mushrooms too!... And your photo, as well... :-)KissesAna
Seguro que encuentras algunas...pero suerte amigo!
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I wish you luck.
ReplyDeleteSend me some!!
Suerte!
ReplyDeleteY buen fin de semana
xx
Best of luck to you! A friend of ours found a couple of Morels. It is time!
ReplyDeleteSeguro que si, buena caza, solo es buscar.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
Good luck Rick.Here we are growing fish shell soo much rain....
ReplyDeleteWish you a great weekend my dear! :)))
Anita
Good luck. Diane
ReplyDeleteGood luck with hunting mushrooms!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful very original photo.
ReplyDeletegood weekend.
Little kisses
:)
Good luck, Rick!
ReplyDeleteI love mushrooms too!... And your photo, as well... :-)
Kisses
Ana