Preciosa vista, sin duda un buen día.Un abrazo Rick
ohhhhhhhh que paz que fresquito ahí relax:)
Beautiful place and very nice plan!Enjoy!xx
Our summer in this city came with a lot of rain. And I want to go to ribfest this weekend for Canada Day Celebration!!! I want my ribs!! American and Canadian.
I enjoy your photos and your writings.Have a nice day, Rick.
Qué sitio más increíble!! Realmente es un plan perfecto!!
What a beautiful place!what a nice picture!Kisses:)
Looks like a view from my farm. Sweet.
Preciosa vista, sin duda un buen día.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
ohhhhhhhh que paz
ReplyDeleteque fresquito ahí
relax
:)
Beautiful place and very nice plan!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
xx
Our summer in this city came with a lot of rain. And I want to go to ribfest this weekend for Canada Day Celebration!!! I want my ribs!! American and Canadian.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your photos and your writings.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day, Rick.
Qué sitio más increíble!! Realmente es un plan perfecto!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place!
ReplyDeletewhat a nice picture!
Kisses
:)
Looks like a view from my farm. Sweet.
ReplyDelete