FINDING BEACH GLASS
Whenever I get to the beach
(which is NEVER enough),
search for beach glass . . .
tiny pieces of glass
which have been discarded,
tumbled by sand and surf.
When I lived in San Francisco,
I had favorite beaches
that were great sources of
colored beach glass
(green, brown, white
and sometimes blue.)
Small jars filled with
colored, frosty glass.
(One beach I could always count on
was rugged Rodeo Beach,
Marin Headlands, California.
Shown above.)
Un buen surtido de cristales, curiosa y bonita colección.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
What a collection!!
ReplyDeleteNice effect!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Rick :)
i love it:))and going to the beach..wow..yes Iwant to soo very much!!
ReplyDeletexxxx
Es una buena idea pero mojados son más bonitos...
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Someone just showed me a picture of a glass bead beach on Monday. I'd never heard of that before and here's another picture just two days later! Go figure.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI'll go look for them too from now on.
I love the photos!
Kisses
Ana