Realmente majestuoso.Un abrazo Rick
It looks very tall! What does it represent?
Like most modern art my dear,the message is in the eye of the beholder.
I can only see... concrete! :(Well, I can also see a quadrangular prism... :)
Se integra a la perfección con el entorno.Un abrazo
It really is the simple things in life that are the most beautiful.
Simple can be so compelling and beautiful.
The Laumeier Sculpture Park is an amazing place. You take us there often and it's always a marvelous journey.Thank you for this detail. I still prefer that gorgeous EYE you've fotographed before.Geometrical kisses(^^)
Realmente majestuoso.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
It looks very tall! What does it represent?
ReplyDeleteLike most modern art my dear,
Deletethe message is in the eye of the beholder.
I can only see... concrete! :(
DeleteWell, I can also see a quadrangular prism... :)
Se integra a la perfección con el entorno.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
It really is the simple things in life that are the most beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSimple can be so compelling and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe Laumeier Sculpture Park is an amazing place. You take us there often and it's always a marvelous journey.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this detail. I still prefer that gorgeous EYE you've fotographed before.
Geometrical kisses
(^^)