Un concierto en casa con una luz muy sugerente ¡fantástico! La perspectiva de la fotografía recoge todo el "auditorio".Un abrazo, Rick.
Seguro que fue una velada perfecta, muy buena perspectiva Rick.Un abrazo
Esto sí me da mucha envidia!!!Buena toma, un abrazo
A reason to envy you! :)Kisses, Rick :)
I so want a porch
A great image and a great afternoon... with good friends... and good mucic! There's nothing better!Tomorrow I come with more time, to see your posts that I have missed here recently!A big kiss! All the best!Ana
Un concierto en casa con una luz muy sugerente ¡fantástico! La perspectiva de la fotografía recoge todo el "auditorio".
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo, Rick.
Seguro que fue una velada perfecta, muy buena perspectiva Rick.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Esto sí me da mucha envidia!!!
ReplyDeleteBuena toma, un abrazo
A reason to envy you! :)
ReplyDeleteKisses, Rick :)
I so want a porch
ReplyDeleteA great image and a great afternoon... with good friends... and good mucic! There's nothing better!
ReplyDeleteTomorrow I come with more time, to see your posts that I have missed here recently!
A big kiss! All the best!
Ana