En vuestra mano está.Un abrazo Rick
Lincoln said it: "If you want to test a man's character give him power."God help us all!!!! :-OThe children of Mexico, which have been separated from their parents, salute you, Mr Trump!...I loved the magazine cover!Enjoy your day! Hugs!Ana
Crown is well suited to the head.Funny picture!Have a nice week!
Jeje! Buena portada para la entrevista de hoy. No hay nada peor que creerse "El Rey".
This is just too good!!!
I totally agree with you, Rick.Kisses.
I have a countdown timer on my screen. 945 more days to go.
945 more days?! that it an eternity!
Rick... I like the cover of the magazine! Who knows... : ))
Our country is in a terrible state.
En vuestra mano está.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
Lincoln said it: "If you want to test a man's character give him power."
ReplyDeleteGod help us all!!!! :-O
The children of Mexico, which have been separated from their parents, salute you, Mr Trump!...
I loved the magazine cover!
Enjoy your day! Hugs!
Ana
Crown is well suited to the head.
ReplyDeleteFunny picture!
Have a nice week!
Jeje! Buena portada para la entrevista de hoy. No hay nada peor que creerse "El Rey".
ReplyDeleteThis is just too good!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you, Rick.
ReplyDeleteKisses.
I have a countdown timer on my screen. 945 more days to go.
ReplyDelete945 more days?! that it an eternity!
DeleteRick... I like the cover of the magazine! Who knows... : ))
ReplyDeleteOur country is in a terrible state.
ReplyDelete