This is awsome! As far as I know, we don't have geodes arround here. I was doing now some research about this and like I read, statistics say that one in ten geodes have smokey quartz crystals inside.
I'm often to running a blog and i actually admire your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for brand spanking new information. casino online
This is awsome!
ReplyDeleteAs far as I know, we don't have geodes arround here. I was doing now some research about this and like I read, statistics say that one in ten geodes have smokey quartz crystals inside.
Wish you luck...
Sparkling kisses
(^^)
Me encanta venir a disfrutar de tus imágenes.
ReplyDeleteBesos.
I'm often to running a blog and i actually admire your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for brand spanking new information. casino online
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete