Indeed they have, and it pie baking time around here!!They are actually very, very good here this year.I just love the first photograph here!
OMG the last photo! :)xx Ilka
oh yum and lovely~
¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮Passei para uma visitinha.Uma maravilha!... da fruta ao doce.Boa semana!Beijinhos.Brasil.¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮
humm....I love sweet pancakes!!!!blueberries must be good...and your photos are great! Wish you were my neighbour, so I could ask you to photograph my watercolours to upgrade my blog...(just joking) xx
Indeed they have, and it pie baking time around here!!
ReplyDeleteThey are actually very, very good here this year.
I just love the first photograph here!
OMG the last photo! :)
ReplyDeletexx Ilka
oh yum and lovely~
ReplyDelete¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮
ReplyDeletePassei para uma visitinha.
Uma maravilha!... da fruta ao doce.
Boa semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil.
¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮
humm....I love sweet pancakes!!!!blueberries must be good...and your photos are great! Wish you were my neighbour, so I could ask you to photograph my watercolours to upgrade my blog...(just joking) xx
ReplyDelete