BOUNTY!!!!! I love Farmers' markets. My husband and I love to go grocery shopping together. I have to admit the prices shown are steep. I am beginning to think that It is cheapest in Texas, even at the farmers' market and that includes organic produce.
You read my mind ... Yesterday I took pictures at a market in Valencia! I love these photos are so beautiful ... and full of life! Ric, as you are? Gone are the heat wave? I saw on TV. Sky Kisses!
It really is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBOUNTY!!!!! I love Farmers' markets. My husband and I love to go grocery shopping together. I have to admit the prices shown are steep. I am beginning to think that It is cheapest in Texas, even at the farmers' market and that includes organic produce.
ReplyDeleteYou read my mind ...
ReplyDeleteYesterday I took pictures at a market in Valencia!
I love these photos are so beautiful ... and full of life!
Ric, as you are?
Gone are the heat wave?
I saw on TV.
Sky Kisses!
Shopping fresh! Isn't that the best?
ReplyDeleteOh, I love markets, their smell, the atmosphere! Your pictures are wonderful!
ReplyDeletewarm greetings,
isabella
I love farmers markets
ReplyDeletei love knowing who grows my food
i love thanking them for growing healthy organic food
your photos are wonderful!
We have these on Saturday mornings too.
ReplyDeleteOne of the nicest things about summer!