Buena celebracion. Un abrazo desde Murcia.
It is an emotional moment ...Your father is listening, and smiles ...I so love the world.I accompany you.A hug Rick.I love this song ... is beautiful.http://youtu.be/KT7PbQMurAg
Thanks for linking to this rendition by Sinead O'Connor -- you're right, it's beautiful.
It's nice to share emotions.Grace you.
Touching photos :)Happy monday!
Wow, what a lovely moment!!!!!!Have a great week ahead Rick :)
Great blog, congrats for your father´s 100th birthday.I'll follow you.Cheers from Argentina.HD
oh, so nice!
Buena celebracion. Un abrazo desde Murcia.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIt is an emotional moment ...
Your father is listening, and smiles ...
I so love the world.
I accompany you.
A hug Rick.
I love this song ... is beautiful.
http://youtu.be/KT7PbQMurAg
Thanks for linking to this rendition by Sinead O'Connor -- you're right, it's beautiful.
DeleteIt's nice to share emotions.
DeleteGrace you.
Touching photos :)
ReplyDeleteHappy monday!
Wow, what a lovely moment!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week ahead Rick :)
Great blog, congrats for your father´s 100th birthday.
ReplyDeleteI'll follow you.
Cheers from Argentina.
HD
oh, so nice!
ReplyDelete