Muy buenas fotos. Un saludo desde Murcia.
Rick, I like these patterns which you have wonderfully captured.xoxo
A set of sensational photos, it brings us closer to autumn that it´s already close.
you killed me!!!!I love these patterns, are fantastic!!!
彡♡` Olá, amigo!Gostei da série, mas a minha favorita é a primeira foto.Lindo dia!Bom fim de semana!Beijinhos.Brasil ♡彡.¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮
I love these photos ...They are the prelude of autumn, my favorite season.Rick, how beautiful is your photographic work ...Starts cold, I like ... time to read, stay home, listen to music ... take pictures ...I love them!A hug.
Great.Pictures
I like this series of images, the order of the pieces of wood, after the mess of the forest.Saludos desde España
a very beautiful post ! I love wood and I can imagine their parfumewith these amazing images !wish you a wonderful weekend
Fire art ?
Muy buenas fotos. Un saludo desde Murcia.
ReplyDeleteRick, I like these patterns which you have wonderfully captured.
ReplyDeletexoxo
A set of sensational photos, it brings us closer to autumn that it´s already close.
ReplyDeleteyou killed me!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these patterns, are fantastic!!!
彡♡` Olá, amigo!
ReplyDeleteGostei da série, mas a minha favorita é a primeira foto.
Lindo dia!
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil ♡彡.
¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮
I love these photos ...
ReplyDeleteThey are the prelude of autumn, my favorite season.
Rick, how beautiful is your photographic work ...
Starts cold, I like ... time to read, stay home, listen to music ... take pictures ...
I love them!
A hug.
Great.Pictures
ReplyDeleteI like this series of images, the order of the pieces of wood, after the mess of the forest.
ReplyDeleteSaludos desde España
a very beautiful post !
ReplyDeleteI love wood and I can imagine their parfume
with these amazing images !
wish you a wonderful weekend
Fire art ?
ReplyDelete