Words and photo complement each other in such a perfect way!!
This is such a perfect post.! When I looked at the photo in my phone, it almost covered the screen, it was beautiful!!! Like a soft carpet.
Always nice to see nature in an abstract way, I like this one.
Imagine a picnic on the green carpet ...April ... I like this month ...That photo so relaxing, I love it!Kisses! :) And green smiles ...
Spring is the time of plans and projects. :)Nice shot.xx Ilka
Excelente complemento de fotografía y letras!Abrazos miles
Words and photo complement each other in such a perfect way!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a perfect post.! When I looked at the photo in my phone, it almost covered the screen, it was beautiful!!! Like a soft carpet.
ReplyDeleteAlways nice to see nature in an abstract way, I like this one.
ReplyDeleteImagine a picnic on the green carpet ...
ReplyDeleteApril ... I like this month ...
That photo so relaxing, I love it!
Kisses! :) And green smiles ...
Spring is the time of plans and projects. :)
ReplyDeleteNice shot.
xx Ilka
Excelente complemento de fotografía y letras!
ReplyDeleteAbrazos miles