This tradition I like! This is not done, but we see on TV, how well children enjoy themselves. This child has chosen a very large pumpkin, lol ... Kisses, dear Rick.
I am the only one in the street here in brussels who has a jack o lantern .. I had one last year and was hoping people would follow my example, nothing so far..
I am the only one in the street here in brussels who has a jack o lantern .. I had one last year and was hoping people would follow my example, nothing so far..
This tradition I like!
ReplyDeleteThis is not done, but we see on TV, how well children enjoy themselves.
This child has chosen a very large pumpkin, lol ...
Kisses, dear Rick.
I love when you take us to places with you.
ReplyDeletexx
I am the only one in the street here in brussels who has a jack o lantern ..
ReplyDeleteI had one last year and was hoping people would follow my example, nothing so far..
I am the only one in the street here in brussels who has a jack o lantern ..
ReplyDeleteI had one last year and was hoping people would follow my example, nothing so far..
Que no se pierdan las tradiciones.
ReplyDeleteUn beso Rick