I like the silent letting go of the nature.....It's peaceful I guess..after scorching summer and crazy monsoon, now everything comes to a stable point, everythings comes to rest. Wish you peace and happiness.P.S- Full moon here is amazing today :)xx
Saw the full moon here this morning, too.(I guess it's the same moon. Ha.)
I love the autumn season too! cheers!
A gorgeous season but I like less the following one!Your photo says it all, it is perfect!Enjoy your WE!
I like the silent letting go of the nature.....It's peaceful I guess..after scorching summer and crazy monsoon, now everything comes to a stable point, everythings comes to rest.
ReplyDeleteWish you peace and happiness.
P.S- Full moon here is amazing today :)
xx
Saw the full moon here this morning, too.
ReplyDelete(I guess it's the same moon. Ha.)
I love the autumn season too! cheers!
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous season but I like less the following one!
ReplyDeleteYour photo says it all, it is perfect!
Enjoy your WE!