Buen encuadre y perspectiva, buenos trabajos en general. Saludos.
A road to where?!!Yes snow is wonderful when it very fresh but it does squeak indeed when you walk!
This feeling is unknown to me Rick, but looking at you photo I can imagine it. I'm taking a break to renew my blog so I wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xoxo
And this calm eternal road belongs to you :)xoxo
Fantástica foto
Wonderful, love the perspective, well done!!Hugs.
Buen encuadre y perspectiva, buenos trabajos en general. Saludos.
ReplyDeleteA road to where?!!
ReplyDeleteYes snow is wonderful when it very fresh but it does squeak indeed when you walk!
This feeling is unknown to me Rick, but looking at you photo I can imagine it. I'm taking a break to renew my blog so I wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAnd this calm eternal road belongs to you :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Fantástica foto
ReplyDeleteWonderful, love the perspective, well done!!
ReplyDeleteHugs.