L'expo est très sympa. J'aime beaucoup la dernière photo, le parallélisme des mouvements de tête. On peut imaginer que la femme se retourne par pudeur, à moins qu'elle ne soit intéressée par un autre homme ?
Rick, it's true! I also watch the reaction of visitors to the exhibition, is an instant return! --------------- Congratulations for your blog, daily dedication, most interesting subjects, wonderful photos! Let's go into 2014 and we have much to do, right? Lots of life, lots of peace, joy!
Thanks for everything! a big hug and happy new year!
Magnifique post! Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année !
ReplyDeleteA bientôt, Cath.
L'expo est très sympa. J'aime beaucoup la dernière photo, le parallélisme des mouvements de tête. On peut imaginer que la femme se retourne par pudeur, à moins qu'elle ne soit intéressée par un autre homme ?
ReplyDeleteBonne journée à toi, Rick
Amicalement.
Roger
I too like to read people when they read something else. There is so much to read on the faces of people.
ReplyDeleteHence, proved watching is an art :)
Hi5
xo
That last one is great!
ReplyDeleteI am with you!
ReplyDeleteI think it is even THE best part of exhibitions since I don't always find this kind of "art" fascinating!!
Rick, it's true! I also watch the reaction of visitors to the exhibition, is an instant return!
ReplyDelete---------------
Congratulations for your blog, daily dedication, most interesting subjects, wonderful photos! Let's go into 2014 and we have much to do, right?
Lots of life, lots of peace, joy!
Thanks for everything!
a big hug and happy new year!