Muy buenos detalles otoñales.Un saludo, Rick.
Ufffffff!!!!!I love it so much!!!!And sadly, i dont have any of that in my city! :(Just sun or gray skies :/ I have seen so many types of red and orange and yellow and... omg! I wanna have fall in here!!!!BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!
fall is coming in fast!
Muy bonitas! Precioso color el de las hojas caídas.
What beauty - golden leaves! We have several Ginkgo Biloba trees in our city, but they are still green...
Wonderful color.
Trees are smart… Love the shapes of those leaves.
Muy buenos detalles otoñales.
ReplyDeleteUn saludo, Rick.
Ufffffff!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it so much!!!!
And sadly, i dont have any of that in my city! :(
Just sun or gray skies :/
I have seen so many types of red and orange and yellow and... omg! I wanna have fall in here!!!!
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!
fall is coming in fast!
ReplyDeleteMuy bonitas! Precioso color el de las hojas caídas.
ReplyDeleteWhat beauty - golden leaves! We have several Ginkgo Biloba trees in our city, but they are still green...
ReplyDeleteWonderful color.
ReplyDeleteTrees are smart… Love the shapes of those leaves.
ReplyDelete