OCTOBER SKIES
As I was driving yesterday,
I couldn't keep my eyes off the
October sky . . .
Amazing clouds,
to match the show
the trees are putting on.
Plus a full moon tonight,
and a total lunar eclipse in the morning.
It's almost too much.
(Almost.)
P.S. And the St. Louis Cardinals
beat the Los Angeles Dodgers
to become Division Champions
Tuesday night.

Yes, maybe too much... But we can bear more and more beauty, can't we?
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous sky!:)
Muy buena foto, me gusta el encuadre de la carretera y el cielo espectacular. Me alegra que hayas tenido un día tan bueno, y espero que tengas muchos más....
ReplyDeleteI can't agree more!
ReplyDeleteThis sky is very interesting, quite typical of a change of season. I was admiring the full moon too yesterday on my way down from the mountains.
We are lucky to have it there, it can make us dream :)
Un cielo como los que a mi me gustan amigo Rick, un abrazo para ti
ReplyDeletebeautiful image and the text describes the moment, enjoyed !!!!
ReplyDeleteembrace !!!
Zil
waoh, beautiful sky
ReplyDeleteGreat clouds.
ReplyDelete