I did enjoy it, too! Thank you for giving us this opportunity!:)
Si que es un parque fabuloso, por lo bonito y grande.... Muy buenas tomas!
Un gran espacio para el disfrute.Un abrazo, Rick.
Schöne Bilder sieht nach Frühling aus.GrußNoke
Nice place, Rick!I would like to go into the museum, after I would enjoy the view and let the sunshine in my skin. We have many golf courses here in the Algarve, but I only have played mini-golf ...:-)xx
Nice fountain.
Beautiful sunny day to shoot Rick!kisseshttp://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
I did enjoy it, too! Thank you for giving us this opportunity!:)
ReplyDeleteSi que es un parque fabuloso, por lo bonito y grande.... Muy buenas tomas!
ReplyDeleteUn gran espacio para el disfrute.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo, Rick.
Schöne Bilder sieht nach Frühling aus.
ReplyDeleteGruß
Noke
Nice place, Rick!
ReplyDeleteI would like to go into the museum, after I would enjoy the view and let the sunshine in my skin.
We have many golf courses here in the Algarve, but I only have played mini-golf ...:-)
xx
Nice fountain.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunny day to shoot Rick!
ReplyDeletekisses
http://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/