Beautyful coloring eggs :-) We have a small bunny in our garden and are ready for eggs. Have a lovely Easter. Maria & Tina http://www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com
I think wonderful children keep the tradition of decorating eggs for Easter! Here in Brazil, I think the Passover just getting too commercial, and losing your real feeling ... Great Easter !!! Have you ever been to Brazil? Your photos are wonderful, I visited your site, and seen! If vinheres here you should take very good pictures, if already has let me know ok?
Beautyful coloring eggs :-)
ReplyDeleteWe have a small bunny in our garden and are ready for eggs.
Have a lovely Easter.
Maria & Tina
http://www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com
Its funny! Coloring eggs and painting smiles in their faces.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful easter.
Kiss
We dont have that tradition.... In here, easter eggs are made of chocolate xD!! and there's no bunny..... just hens hihihihihihihihi).
ReplyDeleteThose kids look soooo happy!!!
;)
I Love dying Easter eggs!
ReplyDeleteMaravilloso!
ReplyDeleteCómo crecen tus nietos!!!
Un abrazo para todos!!!
Maggie está preciosa!
Nada más bonito que mantener tradiciones como esta!
ReplyDeleteMe encanta!
Un abrazo de luz Rick✴
Son buenas fiestas para los niños. Se ven muy contentos!
ReplyDeleteI think wonderful children keep the tradition of decorating eggs for Easter!
ReplyDeleteHere in Brazil, I think the Passover just getting too commercial, and losing your real feeling ...
Great Easter !!!
Have you ever been to Brazil?
Your photos are wonderful, I visited your site, and seen!
If vinheres here you should take very good pictures, if already has let me know ok?
Kisses and kisses
http://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
That used to be so much fun.
ReplyDeleteIt is always a pleasure for everyone to see children accomplish something together and they look so happy!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this special weekend :)
The kids have managed so well - lovely eggs! Happy Easter! (We'll celebrate it a week later ).
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete