Literally, I recently coughed because of how strong their scent was.
A mi tambien me gustan Feliz miercoles¡¡¡
- Gregory Colbert's Ashes and Snow ;-)
Wow, thank you so much for introducing me to Gregory Colbert and his work. Amazing!
Ho recentemente letto che ne basta uno per profumare un ambiente, ciao Rick
Un encuadre excelente!!
Lovely, Rick. They are beautiful !!
What kind is this? I have never seen orange ones.
Asian lily, lots of reds and oranges available.
It sure does, nice Rick !
uuuffff que flor que bellleza de foto!!!!! por favor que color !!! me ha encantado, un beso desde mi brillo del mar
Hi Rick,Lovely flowers, lovely colors.xoxo
I love Lilies too Rick!!! Awesome pic!!!XXXOOOhttp://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
Nice flowers = Great photo.hugs · LMA · & · CR ·
My nose doesn't.
Lilies are really beautiful, and so is your photo, too.
Literally, I recently coughed because of how strong their scent was.
ReplyDeleteA mi tambien me gustan
ReplyDeleteFeliz miercoles¡¡¡
- Gregory Colbert's Ashes and Snow ;-)
ReplyDeleteWow, thank you so much for introducing me to Gregory Colbert and his work. Amazing!
DeleteHo recentemente letto che ne basta uno per profumare un ambiente, ciao Rick
ReplyDeleteUn encuadre excelente!!
ReplyDeleteLovely, Rick. They are beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind is this? I have never seen orange ones.
ReplyDeleteAsian lily, lots of reds and oranges available.
DeleteIt sure does, nice Rick !
ReplyDeleteuuuffff que flor que bellleza de foto!!!!! por favor que color !!! me ha encantado, un beso desde mi brillo del mar
ReplyDeleteHi Rick,
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers, lovely colors.
xoxo
I love Lilies too Rick!!! Awesome pic!!!
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO
http://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
ReplyDeleteNice flowers = Great photo.
hugs
· LMA · & · CR ·
My nose doesn't.
ReplyDeleteLilies are really beautiful, and so is your photo, too.
ReplyDelete