Wonderful...and thanks for the tip !
la abeja siempre busca un buen polen .. para hacer su miel :-)Feliz domingo que sea dulce
❤ه° ·.Belo click... amo flores do campo!!!Boa semana!Beijinhos.❤❤ه° ·.
A blog follower more knowledgeable than Ihas kindly corrected my post,and identified the above flower as a"Echinacea Purpura."(Lo siento.)
La foto es una maravilla con la abeja en primer plano!
I will hunt it down next weekend.
This is a beautiful flower, I know them only in yellow :)gorgeous photo!
Nice !
Muy buena fotografía!!!Felicidades y un abrazo, amigo!!! ;)
Wonderful...and thanks for the tip !
ReplyDeletela abeja siempre busca un buen polen .. para hacer su miel :-)
ReplyDeleteFeliz domingo que sea dulce
❤ه° ·.
ReplyDeleteBelo click... amo flores do campo!!!
Boa semana!
Beijinhos.
❤❤ه° ·.
A blog follower more knowledgeable than I
ReplyDeletehas kindly corrected my post,
and identified the above flower as a
"Echinacea Purpura."
(Lo siento.)
La foto es una maravilla con la abeja en primer plano!
ReplyDeleteI will hunt it down next weekend.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful flower, I know them only in yellow :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous photo!
Nice !
ReplyDeleteMuy buena fotografía!!!
ReplyDeleteFelicidades y un abrazo, amigo!!! ;)