Preciosas flores !!!Un abrazo, Rick.
My camellia has lost all its flower buds ...I'm sad.But nature decides.Your flowers are beautiful ... beautiful day!
I love the colors of your photos, these flowers are wonderful!
ahhhhhhhhhh preciosas todas viva el color la primavera y la lluvia ¡¡¡abrazos
hello, Ricky...thanks for your visit and agreable commentary.After the rains, the nature give you, give us the most beautiful colours.you are a special photographer. congratulations.did you already read my poems? what do you think? the blog has traductor.happy days, my dear friend.happy da
sorry - happy da - I didn't see the end.
Excellent pictures of beautiful flowers!
Excelentes composiciones Rick, la primavera está en plena explosión...
Fantastic colors! Very beautiful photographs…Kisses!!
Beautiful flowers!!you are indeed a great Garndner!xoxoxo
Wonderful pictures plenty of colours!
Beautiful collection:)
Preciosas flores !!!
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo, Rick.
My camellia has lost all its flower buds ...
ReplyDeleteI'm sad.
But nature decides.
Your flowers are beautiful ... beautiful day!
I love the colors of your photos, these flowers are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhh preciosas todas
ReplyDeleteviva el color
la primavera
y la lluvia ¡¡¡
abrazos
hello, Ricky...
ReplyDeletethanks for your visit and agreable commentary.
After the rains, the nature give you, give us the most beautiful colours.
you are a special photographer. congratulations.
did you already read my poems? what do you think? the blog has traductor.
happy days, my dear friend.
happy da
sorry - happy da - I didn't see the end.
ReplyDeleteExcellent pictures of beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteExcelentes composiciones Rick, la primavera está en plena explosión...
ReplyDeleteFantastic colors! Very beautiful photographs…
ReplyDeleteKisses!!
Beautiful flowers!!you are indeed a great Garndner!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Wonderful pictures plenty of colours!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful collection:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful collection:)
ReplyDelete